Ezoic is one of the best ad platforms that use an AI (Artificial Intelligence) feature to increase publisher revenue. One of the problems that some publishers face is getting the ads txt correct.
Well, it will be old news because in this article I will show you the right way to fix ads txt problem on Ezoic and another ad network with Ads.txt Manager.
If you've been following my blog posts, you'd notice it's been a while since we talked about fix ads txt issue manually on Adsense and other ad network. Fixing Ezoic ads txt problem is a bit different from the usual way to fix ads txt like that of Adsense.
For those who may be wondering what ads.txt is, we've got you covered topic here, you can go through the article before we proceed on how to fix Ezoic ads txt. If you haven't signed up for Ezoic, you can also use my referral link here to sign up.
Ezoic ads txt
As I said before, the way to fix Ezoic ads txt with Ads.txt Manager is a bit different than in other ad network. This is because Ezoic needs to connect via the Ads.txt Manager. This is because it is much more accessible to manage ads txt files and it is also a cloud based ads txt manager, ads.txt files are not stored on your website, but outside your website.
How Ads.txt Manager works
As the name suggests “Ads.txt Manager”, it is a cloud-based Ads.txt Manager, it manages ads.txt files. You must not use Ezoic to use this platform because it can handle Adsense ads.txt, Hooligan ads.txt, HBagency ads.txt and some ads.txt files from other advertising companies.
Ads.txt Manager also comes with thousands of txt files that can be easily authorized and also included on your website. You may not need to copy and paste ads.txt files againSeller” ads.txt files are already available on the platform. Vendors like Ezoic, Criteo, Double Click Ad Exchange, Facebook Audience Network and so on are already available. All you need to do is authorize your desired seller.
Getting an account with ads.txt Manager is easy, all you have to do is register through their platform and then approve or paste your ads txt, then install their plugin on your WordPress site to redirect ads.txt- the location of the files and that's it.
How to fix Ezoic ads txt
Now we have a brief knowledge of what ads.txt Manager is and how it works, we can easily configure Ezoic ads ads.txt files. Be sure to follow the procedure below.
1. You must create one Ads.txt manager account via their website, if you have one then log in.
2. Make sure you verify your email address and then log in to your Ads.txt Managers overview
3. In this section you will get a display like the image below. There are five (5) steps that must be followed or you will not be able to complete the process. The first step contains information about what ads.txt is and what it does. Go through it and then when you're done click the next button for the next step.
4. The next step is where you get to authorize and unauthorized sellers. Scroll through the sellers and look for the Ezoic, once you get it make sure you click the “Approve” button. As I said earlier, this article is not only about fixing ads.txt on Ezoic through Ads.txt Manager, but also about other ad networks.
If you plan to use Ezoic in conjunction with Adsense or another ad network, you must also authorize them. I will explain this at the end of this article. After authorization, click the next button.
5. The next step is “import”, this is where old ads.txt files are imported into Ads.txt Manager. We leave it blank, click the next button to continue.
6. After step 3 (Import) the next step is step 4 (Redirect). There is a code that needs to be integrated with your website. This code is usually in the form of five (5) digits. Be wise to copy down the code as it will be used to redirect your website to Ads.txt Manager.
7. Create a new tab (keep the previous tab where you have the Ads.txt Manager website active).
8. Log in to your WordPress site, click on plugins, then add new, and search for Ads.txt Manager. Make sure it is exactly like the one below.
9. Click “Install Now” and then activate the plugin.
10. After activating the plugin, go to plugins and then installed plugins, look for Ads.txt Manager and click on its settings.
11. Remember the five digit code we copied in step 5? Well, we need to paste that code into the box “Identification number“. Once you've done that, click on “Save Changes” button.
12. We still have unfinished business, go back to the Ads.txt Manager tab that we minimized in step 7. Click the next button. The next step is step (5) five (Validated). Check if your website is validated. If it is not, click the button to confirm again. At this point it should be validated.
13. After validation, click on “view ads.txt”, you should be able to see some text appear on your screen at this point.
14. Now head over to your Ezoic dashboard, click on “Ezoic ads” and then Ads.txt Manager. Enter your five-digit Ads.txt Manager account ID, then activate Ads.txt Manager and click the save button.
Give Ezoic a few minutes to confirm and connect to your ads.txt account.
How to manually enter ads.txt into Ads.txt Manager
In this method we have to input the ads.txt file manually. You must paste your ads.txt text manually if you are trying to use Adsense management, Adsense or any ad network that is not available on the platform.
1. Go to step (2) two (Authorize) on your Ads.txt Manager dashboard and click on Adsense, if you intend to use other ads besides Adsense, you must click on “Manual inputs” which is on the right side of the screen.
2. Next, click the box after the plus sign (+) and enter the ad network's domain. If you are using Adsense, the domain should be Google.com.
3. Enter your ad network account ID. The Ad Network Account ID is the first alphabet and numbers of your Adsense Publisher ID, for example (pub-000011111111111). If you're using a different ad network, don't worry, it's almost the same thing. Enter your ad network account ID.
4. Enter account type, check your ads.txt file to know if it is (direct or reseller). Make sure you choose the right one.
5. Finally, you need to enter your “Certificate Authority ID” this is optional, but if you are using Adsense and the direct account type, you must enter your CA ID.
6. When you are done with this, click on “ADD” button to save changes.
7. Be sure to click on the “view ads.txt” to preview changes.
What should I do if Ads.txt Manager displays ads.txt incorrectly?
Some time ago I filled in my Adsense publishing details in my Ads.txt Manager, but I was shocked when it shows up in a way that I didn't save it as. For example, the image below shows a line where I found an error, the Adsense domain name should have been Google.com and not https://www.google.com/adsense/.
Apparently it showed up in a way that I didn't save it as. Ads.txt Manager can display ads.txt incorrectly sometimes. But how do we fix it?
To be honest, the error comes from Ads.txt Manager, we may also need them or Ezoic to fix this problem. Here's how to proceed:
1. Log in to your Ezoic dashboard
2. Click on the menu and then click on tickets.
3. Write to Ezoic about the problem. They may ask for your Ads.txt manager credentials, be wise to provide them, then you can change your credentials after the issues are resolved.
Fixing ads txt on Ezoic and other ad networks with Ads.txt Manager is very easy, all you need to do is create an account on Ads.txt Manager, authorize Ezoic or (seller)get your five (5) digit redirect code and then install the Ads.txt Manager plugin on your WordPress, enter the five (5) digit code on WordPress and Ezoic and you're good to go.
Don't be in a hurry to forget that Ads.txt Manager works for almost all ad networks that use ads.txt. It can handle different ads.txt files for the different ad networks and it's easy to use, you don't need to get a web developer to use it.
Did you follow the tutorial properly, did it work for you? Please write your comments in the comment section, I am happy to answer any questions related to this article.
#fix #Ezoic #Ads #Txt #Ads.txt #Manager